Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding Capital for Property Development/Investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Capital for Property Development/Investment

I'm interested in going into property developing but am unsure about financing it. I earn £21000 a year and have a good credit rating. As far as my research tells me, I can get a mortgage for a maximum of 90% of the value of the property but I've no idea how to borrow the cost of doing the place up (say £40000 ish) as it's hard to find a lender who will lend more than £25000 to anyone who is not a homeowner. I have no savings or assets and noone willing to lend me the money. I also don't want a buy to let mortgage, as I want to sell on. Any ideas? thanks

Re: Finding Capital for Property Development/Investment

If you're looking to buy a property under any circumstances, you really need savings to cover the deposit.

If you were property developing, you would also need cash to pay for this as well.

Comment

Working...
    X