Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

Lenders charge for advice on dealing with debt

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenders charge for advice on dealing with debt

Borrowers struggling with excessive fees are now being charged for advice by mortgage lenders and critics have blamed lenders for driving those in financial difficulty even further into debt. Borrowers are already suffering with interest rate hikes. However, independent advice is free from charities and those struggling with repayments are advised to contact charities such [...]

More: Lenders charge for advice on dealing with debt

I am quite impressed with it as i have knowledge of the Debt elimination, so just thinking of visiting the Link that just take me to the another part of the forum that is having a full article on it and a good one.
    My Blog
    Debt elimination