Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

Just wanted to get a help!

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just wanted to get a help!

    Hi all, I just wanted to get a help!
    I'm interested in buying a Victorian terrace. The cellar was converted in 2008 to a high standard, it has been tanked, ventilation by way of ceiling fans, drainage and sump pump with backup and alarm, electrics. It has been used by the two previous owner as a games room/bar. The current owner has the building cert for the conversion. Although it has no window just one set of stairs in to the dining room, which is the only entrance/exit. As I understand under current building regs it must have a escape window or door to the outside. Could this effect me when it comes to the surveyor checking the house?
    Thanks in advance!