Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage advice on cash bought property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage advice on cash bought property

Hi all,
    Looking for some information please. I bought my flat at auction and due to it needing to be completed within 28 days my parents purchased the property on my behalf in cash. I’m now at the stage where I can get mortgage however due to me being a single person I’m looking to get half of the mortgage now and the other half at a later stage. Can anyone please tell me the best way to do this? Is it easier for me to get a mortgage for half of the money now and then remortgage to get the other half? How would you do this?

Hi there,

Can you please give more details?
    • When did your parents buy it and for how much?
    • How much is it worth now and how much mortgage would you need?
    I can answer your questions even now, but it would make more sense to put things into context, hence my request for the details above.

Thank you, Lilla

www.bluewingfinancials.co.uk
    I am a Mortgage Advisor
    For further information and for tailored advice:
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X