Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House mortgage loan needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cameroncameron
    started a topic House mortgage loan needed

House mortgage loan needed

I have been trying to find a home loan for a property. I have not had much joy because I don't seem to have and 6 month saving plan....... Even though I have a fairly large deposit. Please can someone who has worked through this situation let me know what to do or who to approach?

• lantranhana
    replied
    Mortgages Loan

It is a collateral based loan where you mortgage your commercial or residential property and borrow funds against it. You don

Leave a comment:

• brianabbott
    replied
    Hi Cameron,

Do you mean that you don't have a credit history, in other words you will fail a credit score with the lender(s) in question?

Please clarify, because if that's all it is, it is not a problem, because you can use a non-credit scoring lender.

This is of course subject to meeting other criteria, e.g. income, affordability, employment status, length of employment etc.

Regards,

Brian Abbott
    Independent Mortgage Consultant
    07932 188030

Brian Abbott trading as Mortgage Minds is an Appointed Representative of the Mortgage Times Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority number 303007
    Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage

Leave a comment:

• vicki2
    replied
    Cameron, have you done any online research about this? I suspect there are answers out there. If you have enough for a down payment, there are loans available unless there are some incredibly bad credit reports.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Loan types

Hi what are they amounts you are looking for and the property value I have a list of lenders and can check with them very quickly
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

Working...
X