Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMV Deals???? Can you find them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMV Deals???? Can you find them?

    Hi Guys,

    Although the property market is declining there are sellers out there that want out and are willing to take less for thier property just to buy thier next house as they are passing the discounts on.

    My question to you guys is....if you found a property where they could give you a 15% or more discount would you know what to do next?

    I know people are struggling to get the mortgage they need to secure the BMV property.



    Becky

    www.fruitmortgages.com

  • #2
    Hi Becky I have a contact that deals in BMV he is cash flow positive and always looking for the next deal. If you have bmv leads pm me the details or contact me through the web site www jp-financial .co.uk
    http://www.jpfinancial.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      I read an article called Can we get a mortgage? in Property Week the other week. It seems even people in the industry are struggling to get a mortgage!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mortgage Broker View Post
        Hi Becky I have a contact that deals in BMV he is cash flow positive and always looking for the next deal. If you have bmv leads pm me the details or contact me through the web site www jp-financial .co.uk

        I will keep this in mind, does he buy holiday lets? and do you secure his finance?
        Becky

        www.fruitmortgages.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by propertyperson View Post
          I read an article called Can we get a mortgage? in Property Week the other week. It seems even people in the industry are struggling to get a mortgage!
          Well yes and no, I would say money is now more expensive to buy. If you have bad credit or no deposit forget it.
          http://www.jpfinancial.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Becky View Post
            I will keep this in mind, does he buy holiday lets? and do you secure his finance?
            Not sure about holiday lets, they either flip or rent back.
            http://www.jpfinancial.co.uk/

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Becky,

              If you agree any at 20% BMV or 15% if you are happy to put in a little of your own money I can help you finance these kind of deals. Of course this depends on the Figures.

              Kind Regards

              Comment

              Working...
              X