Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CML requires housebuilders to declare buyers’ incentives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CML requires housebuilders to declare buyers’ incentives

From September onwards, new regulations to be brought in by the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) will require housebuilders to declare the incentives of their buyers. It is perceived that this measure will enable lenders to offer mortgages that reflect the accurate value of the property. The completion of a form disclosing incentives will help to [...]

More: CML requires housebuilders to declare buyers’ incentives

In most cases lenders have always required their solicitors (usually the same solicitors as those used by the buyer) to tell the lender about such incentives anyway.

As a conveyancing solicitor I believe the information given in the post to be useful (assuming the property concerned is in England/Wales) but I accept no liability except to fee-paying clients.
    RICHARD WEBSTERwww.rwco.co.uk
    As a conveyancing solicitor I want to be helpful (England/Wales only) but can't accept liability for this.

Comment

Agreed - the days of VGD are behind us

Comment

Working...
      X