Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

We have accepted an offer for our flat a few weeks ago. How long should it take for our buyer to get his mortgage so we can exchange contracts? Thanks!

Originally posted by mrsukyankee View Post
    We have accepted an offer for our flat a few weeks ago. How long should it take for our buyer to get his mortgage so we can exchange contracts? Thanks!
    Hi I have the same question, we accepted an offer on Monday and they had their survey done on Tuesday. The survey clause has been lifted and we want to know when we can relax a bit! It was a good offer and we're so worried they're going to change their minds!

Comment

Hi Mrsukyankee, depending on the lender the average time to process a mortgage application for a purchase is a 2-3 weeks depending on the reuslts of survey. If I can be of any further help please dont hesitate to contact me.
      Brian Proctor
      Mortgage & Insurance Broker
      MM Mortgages
      Tel/Fax : 0845 652 2580
      Mobile : 07850 435220
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BMPROCTOR View Post
        Hi Mrsukyankee, depending on the lender the average time to process a mortgage application for a purchase is a 2-3 weeks depending on the reuslts of survey. If I can be of any further help please dont hesitate to contact me.
        Thanks for that! I think they're in a hurry (so are we!) so hopefully..!

Comment

Working...
        X