Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pest control at work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pest control at work

Hello - I wasn't sure wherein to place this & can't locate any threads which mainly deal with this. would truly price a few advices from each person who's been in a similar scenario.
    I simply found that the building where I work uses lethal mouse traps. there's one within the kitchen which I see whenever i am going in there. i have requested our facilities branch to look at humane options, but I don't know whether or not i will be able to make any difference. It likely appears a very small and frivolous trouble to them. I work in a massive constructing (of 800 human beings) and in pretty a corporate environment so it is very tough to get anything changed.
    all people got any hints or appropriate arguments i can use to convince company-minded non-vegans that it is really worth their even as to spend greater money and time on converting their pest-manipulate methods? (after I placed it like that it appears not going, however I live in desire!)
    https://homesocool.com/wet-dry-vacuum-for-home/

Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information here.

Comment

Thanks for sharing - this is an interesting topic. I can see what you mean about presenting it as a non-vegan argument, especially as they may have to spend more money. When you say lethal, are these poison based? As these could be a health and safety risk? Also sometimes this means animals eat the poison and crawl into vents/walls to die, and then decay. That's bad for the foundations, and could emit a smell in the office. Similarly, if these traps are visible, and you have clients visiting, it doesn't give a great impression. Hope these are of use in some way!

Comment

Thanks for sharing this with us. You can call some professionals pest control company like Pest Control Danbury CT to check whether there are a pest or not. They will suspect the place and will tell you what to do next, they can also give you a report to show. Maybe this report can help you to make non-vegans understand the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X