Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heat Genius system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Genius system

Hi guys,

I've been considering getting a heating zoning system installed for a while, It's main appeal is the long term saving on money & time. It's called the Heat Genius. It basically allows you to control your heating remotely (from your ipod, tablet, phone etc). What's even better is with this system the user is able to heat selected rooms at a time (as opposed to heating the whole house). Now, for me this is the key selling point. When I turn on the heating I don't necessarily always want to heat the WHOLE house, I'd really rather just heat the rooms I'm actually going to use! So...What do you guys think? Is this something you'd consider yourselves buying too? Perhaps someone's already had experience with this type of technology that they can tell me about??

Cheers,
    Afridi H

Re: Heat Genius system

I haven't used it before but certainly seems like an interesting concept...
    Matt - Blogger at TubChairs.com

Comment

Whats the price range for this? If it weren't too expensive i'd go for it.
      Andy
      Installer for Mezz Floors

Comment

I’ve heard that it is a very smart solution, it saves money and it is quite easy to operate. On the other hand, it is not a cheap investment (can cost over £700 for a five room set up).
        Neli P.
        E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Go for it. It does save money in the long run. It's wireless which would allow you to easily add zones or move them around. You won't regret it

Comment

Working...
          X