Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Useful Tips That Could Make Your House Beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run my landscaping company in the gold coast. I always believe that having a beautiful outdoor living space is paramount to any household.

Quality landscape design and construction services, on the Gold Coast. Call us for your free quote today.

Comment

I also have a second landscape company in Ipswich! Hopefully can share some design ideas with you all!
      Professional landscaping design and construction services in Ipswich, Brisbane. Call us today for a free quote.

Comment

Thanks so much for the suggestions. Healthy Body Healthy Mind
        Healthy Body Healthy Mind is a lifestyle blog by wellness enthusiasts about fitness, nutrition, health, sex, relationships, weight loss, and more.

Comment

As long as you keep your house clean and tidy all the time, then your house is beautiful. Make it rust-free. And also, spray air freshener most of the time. If you have a pot of plants, put some inside the room. It will make the room look lively.

Comment

A good pressure cleaning to the exterior of the home and ensuring that the window cleaning has been taken care of can really have a great impact. With a clean living room I'm not embarassed to have my kid's home tutor over one afternoon a week.

Comment

man-in-blue-crew-neck-shirt-634007.jpg?1584186515.jpg
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Washyourhouse; 13-05-2020, 07:54 AM. Reason: Wrong

Comment

Top tips! I de-clutter. This sounds so exhausting, but believe me, it’s worth it.
                House Rendering

Comment

Thanks for sharing 5 effective tips to make your home beautiful. I damn agree with your cleaning ideas, but I noticed you didn't share anything for wall decorations. I think it is better to paint or use wallpapers for walls. If you have a small house and you want to improve its looks, then the colour of wall paint or wallpaper should be light. In case you have a big house or apartment then you can definitely go with dark colours. The use of wall arts like these would also assist you in improving the looks of your house. Yes, these wall arts would make your home more attractive.

Similarly, the floor is also significant here, and the idea about the use of big titles or rugs could be interesting in this case. You can't afford to floor tiles installation then rugs would help you to improve the looks of your floor. Hopefully, you would go with the right options. Best of luck!

Comment

Just like any other, I suggest to make it more simple yet complete. More of a minimalist type. What I usually do is to have a theme with the color of the appliances for sale that I'm buying and the color and vibe of my room.

Comment

As for me, I think the front door is the main key for a good-looking house. It's the first thing you see before you enter the house, and anyone thinks that it's doesn't matter but it does. It has to be beautiful in harmony with the exterior design and the porch( if you have it). Where did buy your doors for the house?
                      I bought my frontal door from the same supplier where i bought my wenge interior doors and I'm not disappointed. It looks very cool and fresh.
                      Last edited by JohnReesnk; 22-11-2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Being someone who has just started living along and managing things by himself, I have to say. Keeping the kitchen clean tops the list.

A few others include:
                        1. Adding plants & a whole horde of other things to keep the home look beautiful
                        2. Lighting arrangements (especially dim ones play a huge role)
                        3. Having large & clean windows definitely helps
                        4. Add a theme to your house, This is probably the most important, no one likes a house that has a confusing design philosophy. You can choose between the below-mentioned design styles.
                        You can consider creating an industrial theme to your house by adding furniture & other props that represent victorian-industrial, french-industrial or modern-industrial styles. There are several suppliers in China & India that can get this job done for a reasonable price, FurnitureRoots is one such company (https://furnitureroots.com/industria...manufacturers/)

5. There are almost always a few areas that you will not be able to clean up by yourself, it is always best to enlist a local deep-cleaning agency for this

Comment

Good afternoon. I am 56 years old and my wife and I have recently moved to the US where our kids live. We got a new house and the area does not seem too secure. We lived in the countryside before and there were no strangers there. Everybody was so friendly. Here we want to install cameras and motion sensors to feel protected. How much does it cost and who can do this for us? My son told me to check Ajax company. Can you recommend that one or any other competent providers?

Comment

Working...
                          X