Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Useful Tips That Could Make Your House Beautiful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Useful Tips That Could Make Your House Beautiful

I agree on all the mentioned tips but one-changing your curtains every week. Besides that I find the other ideas really helpful and they definitely add more value to our properties. I would also add that for me personally proper ventilation is another thing that could be added to such lists. It's vital to keep the air at home nice and fresh.
    http://homerefurbers.com/members/PaintersLondon

Comment

Good, Thanks for sharing and useful tips; for me it is really indeed the cooking area is the most important place in our home so we shouldn't neglect it. Have a nice day
      Construction Companies in UAE

Comment

I absolutely agree that one of the most important things is keeping your home clear and tidy! In this way no matter the furniture or the design your home will create a feeling of comfort and cosiness for you and your family.

Comment

Wow ,it does really helpful ,but change the window curtains at least one time in a week is impossible ,i need to take care of my two kids ,time is limited .

Comment

Great Tips! Very timely...
            Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
            A Green Origin

Comment

Thank you for sharing those useful tips to make your house beautiful. The no. 1 tip for me is to make your house free from clutter. It is actually important to make your house clean. Another thing is I like white so the color of our interior is white because it looks pure and really attractive.

Comment

I think besides changing the window curtains every week, we should change the color of curtain for making colorful room

Comment

According to my experience For beautiful house flooring and material is the most important part. If you want to make beautiful house so you can use dekton material. It is available in various color and applications such as flooring, kitchen dekton. Dekton is trendy this time for home improvement industry.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful tips. I can add some more especially when it comes to windows and doors. They should be kept clean and shiny, because they are the first thing that your guest see before they enter the house. As we all know the first impression is quite important, so don't forget to keep your windows and doors well maintained. Cheers!
                    Last edited by rosie; 05-09-2017, 09:08 AM.
                    Colin's Sash Windows
                    UK's Finest Windows and Doors Supplier

Comment

Working...
                    X