Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walk in wardrobe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk in wardrobe

I am getting my 2 bed flat ready to put on the market. I have a large walk in cupboard which I currently use as a walk in wardrobe, meaning I have more space in the two bedrooms. It's a bit of a make shift walk in wardrobe. I was wondering if it would be worth having a joiner in to make it a more appealling and structured wardrobe to appeal to buyers, or if it's better to have it as a more 'free' space, where the buyer could change the use of the cupboard more easily?

Any advice?

Re: Walk in wardrobe

The thing is that any buyer will make any changes as they see fit. The easier it is to change to their liking, the happier they will be, IMO.

Comment

You really want buyers to be able to envision themselves ‘living’ where you live. So I would actually recommend against doing that. It is going to cost you money, and is ultimately not going to be a deal breaker. If you were going to invest to sell, I would recommend looking at your bathroom or kitchen.
      Has anyone bought from http://www.gardencentredirect.co.uk ?

Comment

I think you should leave that space free. Let them think they can do a lot with that space, even better if while showing them the house you can tell them this idea just generally. They might like your idea, or even if they don't they can use it as they want to. No need to spend more money on it.
        Sell House Fast

Comment

Leave more free space as the place would look more appealing this way. For a new homeowner it would be better to be able to imagine the place personalised his way, not yours.

If you are looking to get your wardrobe moved, contact Best Move and request a man and van service. Just load the pieces you don't want to the van and the guy would take them for recycling or disposal. As you wish, fast and easy.
          http://www.bestmove.co.uk/test/man-v...golders-green/

Comment

Just leave it free, let the buyers decide on what to do with that, besides you can suggest them your plans. In that case you can save money

Comment

According to me free space is best and new buyer will change according to their need.
              Affordable Office Furniture

Comment

Thank you for your answers and recommendations! I want to add my two cents. When it comes purposefully to clothes, it's quite hard to spare money on it. Of course, you can buy replicas but the shops are very different. And according to Mau-fashion's review of Pursevalley it is not a shop to buy things. It's better to find another one.
                Last edited by Herberber; 16-10-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X