Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I need Rental property Furniture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I need Rental property Furniture?

There was break down to the rental property furniture and I would like to know if I could replace it with another model of lesser value? Could I use decrease to justify purchasing a cheaper sectional to replace the existing one? My rental agreement states, "tenants agree to restore damaged furniture to their unique state or return.

Re: Why do I need Rental property Furniture?

I think you should return it and get some new and trendy furniture which seems more beautiful then it.Replace it with beautiful furniture which makes your house more beautiful and eye catching.There are many types of durable furniture which easily available in the market you should select one according to your choice..

Comment

I think you should go according to the Jeck advice. He is right that replacing them with furniture will be right and of course add more value to your home.

Comment

If there is any damage in the rented furniture then of course you have to buy new pieces. New furniture will add more value to your home and will make it beautiful. I think Jeck’s advice is beneficial for you.
        Man And Van Sherborne | Johnson's of Shaftesbury

Comment

You should go for new furniture.
          Affordable Office Furniture

Comment

I will suggest to go for new one because it will add a great value to your home.

Comment

You can lease the furniture but it always end up more expensive.
              Best just furnish with stuff from Ikea as you can get good quality
              cheap stuff from there

Ged
              http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
              [email protected]

Comment

I would suggest buying something new on a good price, It will save you some money, as if you lease it, in the end it will cost a lot more (double). i

Comment

Yes! Improving home value is not only about the paint of the wall, ceiling or what kind of materials being used in renovation but also consider the furnitures which you are going to purchase. This will perfectly feel you comfortable and satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                  X