Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

design your dream house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• design your dream house?

Do you want to design your dream house?

Re: design your dream house?

I always wanted to design my own dream house. It would be a fulfillment to my personal happiness to create the design you wanted. I will use eco-friendly materials and make my house a green house which optimize the natural energy.

Comment

Finding the right land, in the right location and at the roght price, and getting planning permission to build it is the hardest part.

That said, who wouldn't want to design and build a brand new home, exactly to their needs and wants rather than be forced to accept the rubbish most UK national house builders currently offer?
      BRAND NEW HOMES
      Information for UK new home buyers
      New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

My dream house is in my mind.. But it is still bit out of my budget

Comment

Offcourse everybody want to design their dream house, me too want to design my dream house.

Comment

Yes, I want to design my dream house with elegant interior and It should be surrounded by beautiful scenes of nature.

Comment

Of course everyone want their dream house. I think before doing anything proper planning is needed and all of this must be under budget.

Comment

Office Removalists perth

Yeah, i also want to make my dream house, i have an idea for my house, that i will implement when time come to make house. every room hav different color and interior. hope time to make my own dream house come soon.

Comment

Everyone wants to design dream house, but first thing you need to look at funds you required to finish your project. If you have sufficient funds then you need to find right land, right place and at the right price .

Comment

Originally posted by MenInBuilding View Post
                    Do you want to design your dream house?

I would love to if I could! Definitely would have something like an external garage port, American style kitchen and a lavish garden!

Comment

I also want my dream home and for this I have start planning to make my dream true.

Comment

It's very important, that you clarify your situation to them. You would like to know what's required and how much it's going to cost to build your home. Get as a great deal information as you can from your local building departments as possible.

Comment

If you're planning to design your dream house, using house design software can save time and make the process fun. Software shouldn't replace the skills and advice of a trained architect, but will allow you to create your home without the limitations of pen and paper.

Comment

I have recently shifted my home and now I am trying to do some home decor. Any tips decor or home designing tips will be added advantage for me.
                            Man And Van Sherborne | Johnson's of Shaftesbury

Comment

I would love to design a dream house - I've watched some programs on home renovation always get inspired

Comment

Working...
                              X