Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internal sliding doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal sliding doors

Hiya
    I've been trawling the internet for some internal sliding doors. We had some in our last house (1930s semi) that were original. They were JUST sliding double doors, no folds at all. I want to do something similar in our new house when we do our extension, so sliding doors with glass in, into the new kitchen diner. But I can't find any! They area all folding ones, which isn't want we want. Anyone else found anything like that? Just sliding, with glass, and no folds?
    thanks
    C

Re: Internal sliding doors

Can I know where you're from? If you can't find a ready-made sliding door with the design you like, you can find a sliding door maker or company and ask them to make you a sliding door with the design you preferred.

Comment

Yea I agree, probably better to look for a bespoke door manufacturer in your local area who can visit your home and better appreciate what you are looking for.

Comment

Sliding doors can enhance light into a room or provide privacy where space is limited.

Comment

Working...
        X