Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pest Control: Why are bugs coming out AFTER spraying?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pest Control: Why are bugs coming out AFTER spraying?

Just had the bug guy spray around and inside the house. The last two days i've had a few different types of bugs making an appearance in front of us. This hasn't happened at all before the spraying. Why is this happening? Are the bugs just escaping from their normal hiding places that were all sprayed?

Re: Pest Control: Why are bugs coming out AFTER spraying?

After spraying it's normal, bugs start coming out because the spray burns their nest. Now you need to have some pest control services for your home to get rid of them, or It's may because of the summer season, most of the bugs come out of their holes in summer.

Comment

Yeah for get rid of pest completely you need to get some pest control service because they have proper information about pest control and also have complete equipment which are used in pest control process.

Comment

As the spray have strong impact on them and that’s why they come out after spraying. But I agree with the above poster you have consult pest control services as they know each and everything about insects. So they will explain you in more convenient way.
        Man And Van Sherborne | Johnson's of Shaftesbury

Comment

I agree with mikejordan that if the spray have strong impact on them and that’s why they come out after spraying. You can take help of some exterminators if you wish too in order to solve your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AliciaBrownlee View Post

After spraying it's normal, bugs start coming out because the spray burns their nest. Now you need to have some pest control services for your home to get rid of them, or It's may because of the summer season, most of the bugs come out of their holes in summer.
            I agree with you.

Comment

You should speak with the pest control company regarding the issue to eliminate the bugs. Because most of the pest controllers will use those pesticides which will give immediate result and you can see dead bugs relatively quickly after a treatment.

Comment

As, last week, our neighbor also had done pest control, where the exterminators Nassau County had discovered a pest problem and chosen the specific treatment to eliminate those bugs from their house. I think the bug spray that has been used to eliminate pests is not much effective.

Comment

Working...
                X