Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter A/C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter A/C

Anyone else getting A/C calls? Residential customer called today with no cooling complaint. This is the warmest november and december I can remember. Havnt been yet just think its crazy to be going to a residential no cooling call this far away from summer. Were staying around 60 deg. here.Man Im praying for a cold snap.

Re: Winter A/C

Originally posted by abidal13 View Post
    Man Im praying for a cold snap.
    Try visiting Britain in June!

I find your posts very entertaining but you do realise, don't you, that this is a UK website?

Comment

Although the sun has been shining down here is Brighton, we haven't needed to switch the a/c on, the wind has been blowing so hard, just open a window and it's like having the a/c on turbo mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeannie D View Post
        I find your posts very entertaining
        I was just thinking the same thing reading another post of "abidal13"s.

Very entertaining indeed

Comment

Working...
        X