Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any Cooler idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommyoneil38
    replied
    There's a blog i've read about how they made a good mini concrete Brisbane cooler. It's really nice and something unique. Perfect conversation piece and fits well for an industrial theme house. What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• mattandrews
    replied
    Hey guys, just wanna ask you since you seem to have some knowledge when it comes to AC systems. What are the first things to check when I start hearing a strange ticking sound from the unit? There's also a noticeable change in the temperature of the air coming out of it, it's not as cold as it used to be. I'm planning to have it checked by an AC repair and installation service in Phoenix but I just wanna know maybe there's something I can try to DIY first before hiring a professional?

Leave a comment:

• ambition
    replied
    Re: Do you have any Cooler idea?

Yes I agree with austinwa, I think the key thing here is the insulation, at the end of the day, if the insulation is not adequate then there will be no point at all doing this.

Leave a comment:

• austinwa
    replied
    Re: Do you have any Cooler idea?

I think your plan may work. Just make sure that the cooler has sufficient insulation to keep in the cool air.

Leave a comment:

• abidal13
    started a topic Do you have any Cooler idea?

Do you have any Cooler idea?

Hello Guys, I do residential heating and a/c, but I plan on building a walk in cooler for my self for deer season. I got an idea of using a 1 1/2 ton dry air conditioner for my condensing unit and hooking it up to a traditional cooler evaporator. The only reason I'm considering this is because I have an extra 1 1/2 ton goodman r22 system sitting in the shop. Will it work? Or should I just break down and buy a normal condensing unit?
Working...
X