Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change my circuit breaker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change my circuit breaker?

I have a 150 amp circuity breaker..I believe? well the circuit breaker to the kitchen dining room area kicks off when I have the coffee maker and the microwave oven on at the same time..is there a way I can change this one room to upgrade this cirucit breaker for the dining room so I can run my appliances at the same time without having it *click* off and I have to run downstairs and trip the circuit breaker?
    http://www.getridofbedbugsathome.com...ugs-treatment/

Re: Can I change my circuit breaker?

In order to replace a common household circuit breaker that is housed in a regular 2-pole main breaker with branch circuit compartments, you would first turn off all of the branch circuit breakers and then the main circuit breaker. Never assume the breakers are off; you need to check for voltage on adjacent breakers to make sure the breaker panel is dead.

Comment

Working...
    X