Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to remodel kitchen in cheap prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remodel kitchen in cheap prices

I have a very small kitchen, it currently has stainless steel appliances, white cabinets with Stainless steel hardware, and I want to remodel the kitchen like new ones.I found this company who make cheap kitchens in UK. I saw the picture and design of red colored kitchen, its the fovorite color of my wife. the price they offer is very much cheap kitchens when i call the company they are really sell cheap kitchens What should I do? contact them or remodel by myself
    I just wants to make my wife happy with our new remodel kitchen even if its cheap kitchen and simple.
    we.

Re: how to remodel kitchen in cheap prices

Well nothing should be compromised to make some one happy and in this case its your wife. You should go ahead and contact that company and start remodelling your kitchen.

Comment

Estate Kitchen Amount: $226,000.00 Posted by: BOB OYYLANDA in Saint George, UT.Posted: May 22nd, 2009 08:05PM Sq Ft of Kitchen: 4600Items Remodeled: All Appliances, Cabinets, Electrical, Description: Estate Kitchen I did a full remodel when I Purchased my Estate Mansion, It cost me just about $230,000 for the full remodel. It was done with qualified contracters. Appliances are just about as up scale as you can get. All appliances are Wolf and Sub Zero. It includes 4 Fridges 6 4 Burner Gas range stoves and 3 sinks. The cabinets are cherry and some oak. Counter tops are Granite all the knobs and levers are made out of 24k Gold. My Estate Kitchen is beautiful I recommend using the materials listed below to make your dream kitchen classy.

Comment

Ha sounds like the cheap option manutd was looking for!

Comment

Well nothing should be compromised to make some one happy and in this case its your wife. You should go ahead and contact that company and start remodelling your kitchen.

Comment

I think if you find their service cheap, you should go with their service. I'm sure these are professionals that want to cater consumers with low budget. To make sure before hiring them, look for previous clients testimonials and feedback.

Comment

HAha $230k is not exactly cheap!

Shop around - but make sure you do it as your wife's happiness will obviously directly affect your happiness. Do not anger her.

Comment

I agree with most comments on here, you would be better getting a few cost quotes and then taking it from there. The decision should also be by both of you, not just your wife in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by manutd View Post
                  I have a very small kitchen, it currently has stainless steel appliances, white cabinets with Stainless steel hardware, and I want to remodel the kitchen like new ones.I found this company who make cheap kitchens in UK. I saw the picture and design of red colored kitchen, its the fovorite color of my wife. the price they offer is very much cheap kitchens when i call the company they are really sell cheap kitchens What should I do? contact them or remodel by myself
                  I just wants to make my wife happy with our new remodel kitchen even if its cheap kitchen and simple.
                  we.
                  I would say, you should first think if whats the best for your kitchen.The efficiency of a kitchen can depend more on how it is arranged than the amount of space it has.

Comment

I do agree with Scott, that it depends what you want in your kitchen. And it on you how you manage it.

Comment

My suggestion is don't compromise for your kitchen remodeling. Here you will satisfy your wife and your kitchen remodeling can be done at affordable cost. But before remodeling kitchen you need to have a clear idea on what are changes you require for your kitchen remodeling.

Comment

It is your decision. However, if you find that company best then I think you must contact them but before hiring their service must check their background.

Comment

I think you should go to remodel your kitchen as the company offering their cheap rates that you can easily hire them and the other thing is that it is also about your wife’s satisfaction, and thus it is good that you not have to pay more money for this.
                          Man And Van Sherborne | Johnson's of Shaftesbury

Comment

Hi there,

It may be cheap and your wife may like it but you should do your best to see what it looks like first hand.

Cheap often means lower quality.

Mufeed
                            Come and find out more about us at https://altereye.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by austinwa View Post
                              I think if you find their service cheap, you should go with their service. I'm sure these are professionals that want to cater consumers with low budget. To make sure before hiring them, look for previous clients testimonials and feedback.

You've explained very Circumstantially i am looking forward the same
                              hindustan property - home for sale in mumbai

Comment

Working...
                              X