Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lush Bathrooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lush Bathrooms

Lush bathrooms

If you want to create a bathroom that makes your friends boil with jealousy,
    There are a few must haves i guarantee will have everyone drooling.
    • L.E.D Showers + Wet room = Heaven

L.E.D Showers are the latest thing, They allow you to create a column of cascading water
    and light which look awesome and add that extra edge to your bathroom design.
    The built-in led matrix provides a spectrum of stunning colour effects with 96 LED lights
    all programmable by a key pad, The RIO is brand new and ultra thin and the best in led design.

Now you have the greatest shower you need to put it some where.
    For maximum aesthetic impact you can not go wrong with a wet-room,
    A wet-room with the right choice of tiles can turn your bathroom into a luxury haven.
    • Bathtubs
    The bath can be used as the focal point of your bathroom so think about a free-standing bath.
    The choices are endless a smart looking spa bath with all its L.E.D Lights and bubbles,
    or a Contemporary Double Hi-back free standing bath.
    • Tiles

Natural stone, Metallic Copper and mosaics are the latest trend and all put together it can create a truly exotic space.
    • Gadgets

We all have them all around the house, well why not get this superb high definition tv for your bathroom.
    Set in to the wall this lcd tv screen looks so cool.

Visit our site for more bathroom must haves
    Last edited by Nickp; 04-04-2018, 11:14 AM.
    www.tradesmanschoice.co.uk

Re: Lush Bathrooms

You don't include how to pick the best shower curtain for your bathroom. Picking the right curtains is one of the hardest thing to do for me so I'm always finding some tips in the net.

Comment

Your right there is no mention of shower curtains, As they are not the most attractive feature of a bathroom, Shower screens are much more stylish than curtains. Also the main theme of the post concerning showers was Wet Rooms as these are becoming more and more popular and affordable, hence no need for screens or curtains.
      www.tradesmanschoice.co.uk

Comment

I agree i hate shower curtains ruin the look completely hardly fits under the title stylish - wet rooms look amazing and also necessary for a luxurious bath tub..
        We have debt solutions to help you get out of debt problems

Comment

Bathroom are important need of every house.Beautiful bathroom increase house beauty and attraction.A beautiful bathroom must contain with beautiful flooring and beautiful basins and other shower sets etc...

Comment

Bathroom is the most functional and important room of home. Great tips for giving a bathroom a beautiful touch.

Comment

Wonderful tips for bathroom. Bathroom is the most visited place in the home and thus it should be more comfortable place. I also think instead of curtains its better to go for wet rooms. As what we see that we feel so its also important to choose that colours for paint that look beautiful.
              Man And Van Sherborne | Johnson's of Shaftesbury

Comment

I really loved the idea of L.E.D. shower, it will make your bathroom more attractive. I want to try putting one of our bathrooms at home. What are the pros and cons of putting LED showers?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryD View Post
                  I really loved the idea of L.E.D. shower, it will make your bathroom more attractive. I want to try putting one of our bathrooms at home. What are the pros and cons of putting LED showers?
                  Me too agree with you MaryD i like lush bathroom but i don't have it but inshallah it will be
                  Quartz Worktops | Granite Worktops

Comment

Originally posted by universal View Post
                    Me too agree with you MaryD i like lush bathroom but i don't have it but inshallah it will be
                    You should try putting some in your bathroom, it looks really cool

Comment

There's a led shower that illuminates red when the water temperature is hot and turns blue when the water is cold. I also like this your shower idea. surely our friends will be amazed.
                      Your trusted interstate removals

Comment

Working...
                      X