Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wallpaper - to paint, or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wallpaper - to paint, or not?

if there is no kids (below 4yrs) in the house wall paper is the best. else painting is better as most companies wont sell same kind of wallpaper in the next years.

Comment

If you could I would advise stripping paper, skim plaster the walls and double coat paint with white primer coat....just my opinion

Comment

The only thing to do is to remove the wallpaper, repair the wall with filler and paint.
        Easier is to repaper, but it is old fashioned and takes longer than painting.
        BRAND NEW HOMES
        Information for UK new home buyers
        New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

I think the wallpaper is the best option.

Comment

It's good to re paper. First of all you have to strip of then you can paint your walls but I will suggest don't paint over walls. Now choice is yours.

Comment

Of course, wallpapers can be painted over as it will save your time and thus cost you less.
              Man And Van Sherborne | Johnson's of Shaftesbury

Comment

Working...
              X