Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bathroom redecoration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bathroom redecoration

Bathroom is one of the most important places in every home and it is one place which if the renovation has done correctly will add value to home. Bathroom renovation includes changing your floor tiles to redoing everything including the faucets. Hence be careful while selecting tiles, faucets, sinks, bathtubs and showers.

Comment

Everyone wants to get beautiful house or wants to renovate own house according to modern and trendy ways.Bathroom is the important part of every house which indicate whole house decoration, There are many thing which need redecoration like, Floors and tiles and basins..

Comment

It is according to your taste what you like. As in my bathroom, I use light colour tiles to brighten this space, so I will suggest you to use tiles. With this, you can also use some furniture to make your bathroom beautiful.

Comment

It mainly depends on person taste and choice and there are so many things that you can sue for your bathroom makeover. I think the first thing that one have to do is to paint bathroom with perfect colour and then there are various other things like tiles, lighting, curtains and many other decor things.
          Man And Van Sherborne | Johnson's of Shaftesbury

Comment

Because bathrooms are smaller than kitchens, they are a good place to start if you are worried about not being able to afford to remodel both areas. Walk through the bathrooms and determine which upgrades will increase the value the most, and then price out your options.

Comment

First of all I would like to suggest that you have to make a full renovation. it's your bathroom after all and it is important so.. Second, If you really don't want to do it right now or in the near future, then I guess you have to do some tiling and decorating. It's fairly easy and quite fast. Not so much money involved and it makes a difference.

Comment

I suggest white bathroom with some accent

Comment

What is it you don't like? The bath? New taps, rugs, shower curtains, towels are a good way to improve the look of a bathroom.
                  Andy
                  Conservatory furniture designer at HomeLife

Comment

White tiles on the floor and walls. Cute bath accessories, curtains, a nice mirror all in a colour of your choice. After all it is your bathroom and it should reflect your personality so that you feel good in it. If the walls are in a neutral colour you, won’t have to worry about redoing the bathroom again the day you want to sell or rent the property.
                    Neli P.
                    E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

And if you try with those decorating stickers? Changing the shower curtain, or the tooth brush holder? A friend o mine put some decorative soaps on a string, colourful and aromatic. Just have a look at some magazines, or simply go to the right shop, you can get inspired

Comment

The design of your bathroom dictates its overall mood and energy. Tiled walls give it a clean, modern look, while certain colors and stylish accents can make it more inviting.In washroom or Bathroom Bath tubs and some other fixtures according to the mood can be installed for the renovation for washing rooms.Thanks

Comment

If anyone really decided to redecorate your bathroom tiling and flooring. Personally, I would say that the bathroom suite makes a huge difference in a room, If you have a little small bathroom, keep your decoration as similar as possible to maximize the space. Use either large or small tiles. Make sure the wall is covered in the same color covering throughout which give you an innovative look to your bathroom. For more unique and innovative style and color explore MKW Surfaces.
                          Last edited by kairuzmaria; 19-01-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Pictures please i wanna get some ideas in redoing my bathroom thanks!
                            Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                            A Green Origin

Comment

Working...
                            X