Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameras accross tv installation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameras accross tv installation

Just after some infomation before i purchase. What i have is an UHF/CATV modulator which will convert a camera system to television RF. On the unit are f type output connectectors. I need to go from the RF modulator to the house tv booster f connector distribution unit. Which i need a splitter that enables 2* inputs to 1 output. As i need to connect this together with the house arieal. So therefore all television sets can have tv channels aswell as viewing the camera system when need be. This isn't really my area so i might be wrong i what i think.

Items which i need:
    2* tv cables to connect from tv plates.
    2* f connectors
    1*2 input to 1 output splitter? (Not sure is thats what its called as it would be more a combainer)

And the other problem is that the cable is run in normal tv cable and not rg6 cable. So i don't know if f connectors fit onto that cable?

Thanks steve
Working...
X