Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help with renovation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with renovation

Hi,
    I'm planning to renovate our ensuite bathroom. It's not huge and won't include a bath. Simply a vanity/sink, toilet, shower and room for a laundry hamper. The ensuite has a sliding door.

Since I'm at the very beginning of considering the multitude of choices I'll need to make, I thought I'd ask in this forum for some advice. I'm interested in hearing what you wish you'd done, sorry you had done, don't forget to plan, best types of materials to use, any great showrooms in Sydney to visit, etc.

Also, does anyone know where I can look for regulations on spacing for disability compliance? I'm looking to the future and thinking of our older years in case we are ever in need of using a walker or wheelchair.

I have been told to get some professional advice. After searching on the internet. I have come to know about Eastern Suburbs Bathroom Renovationswho are near to my house. It might cost a bit to have professionals come in. So I decided to get some advice from the experts of this community considering this might save some money.

It won't cost a lot if you have the right plan. I also suggest that you should purchase the materials by yourself so that you can make sure that there is no overpricing and you do get the right materials.

Comment

If you are not hire the services than I have suggestion for you. Last year I was hire Astra Group services for complete home renovation & they gave me expectation beyond work means in a very limited budget they gave me fabulous home & I was speechless.I will definitely recommend you & everyone who wants the best home renovation.
      Don't worry about the building material they used good quality material.

virus disinfection service
      Last edited by killy26; 06-06-2020, 05:42 AM.

Comment

The one thing that I regret doing when renovating the bathroom last year is buying tiles offline - just because of the limited options. Also, I wasn’t aware of the hassle that renovation brings, I mean I knew it was hectic but not as much as it turned out to be. I think for a person like me peel and stick tiles would’ve worked perfectly. Just a couple of weeks ago I found that there are some online stores that sell these tiles like - mosiactileoutlet.com, tileoutlets.com and they have some amazing tile options as well. I’m thinking of buying tiles for my daughters’ bathroom from one of these stores.

Comment

how much does it cost for full renovation?

Comment

Working...
          X