Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Commercial Security System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Commercial Security System

Hi, I'm from Toronto. Need help with selecting a good security system. Couldn't find a good thread on security systems here. So I'm starting one.

I already have a security system in my house. Now I need one for my grocery shop. I mainly need HD cameras with night vision and 24-hour recording. If possible, I need a mobile and laptop monitoring facility too. Another important thing is being able to access the camera feeds whenever I need em. Live monitoring is not practical. So I'm looking for a system that gives a decent cloud storage space.

Like I said before I'm currently using a good residential security alarm system. Using it for years and I have to say it's great. When I called them the gave a pretty good offer on their commercial security system. However, I would like to hear from you about this before buying it.
Working...
X