Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy furniture for home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy furniture for home

Hello
    I want to get some furniture for my home. I am looking for something cheap as I don't have a lot of money to spend on it. I came across this low price furniture seller called Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse. Has anyone bought any furniture from them? How is the quality of the furniture?
    Last edited by Nickp; 10-09-2018, 01:55 PM.

Hi Emma, from my experience I found Facebook Marketplace the cheapest option for buying furniture. You can grab yourself some great bargains on high-quality furniture, as there's a lot of people on there who just want to get rid of it asap. It's also good to keep an eye out on websites like Freecycle and Freegle, where users give stuff they don't need for free!

Comment

Working...
    X