Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design living room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design living room

I want to decorate my living room. Its walls and ceilings are off-white. Can you suggest some design ideas

Hello mate, are you interested to take help from online? I usually do this if I get stuck somewhere. Don't hesitate to search online for any kind of issue. There have some good websites which I am familiar with. This will show you how to make a good and gorgeous small home along with the budget you need.

SG Homes
    Last edited by AndiRM; 18-06-2018, 08:44 AM. Reason: Dead link

Comment

Hi. Firstly, I would suggest you get online ideas so that you can finalize the best one.
      I recently found about a renovation and remodeling company and their home additions San Jose CA services. They provide excellent services. If you haven't started the work, then I would suggest you to check about it by browsing this link. Choose such experts who can help to renovate and design your living room in a great way.

Comment

Working...
      X