Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sunroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunroom

does anyone of you have a sunroom in their house? what are the drawbacks of having it? i have yet to build my own house but as early as now i am contemplating about having a sunroom in my future home. i think it would be great..that's why i want to know if there are some drawbacks....

I don't see any drawbacks in it. I've always thought that sunrooms are a good place in a house where you can just sit back and relax in. Somewhere you can read books and have a cup of coffee in.

Comment

I actually like sunrooms. I think this would be a benefit to some people looking at the house.

Comment

I think that they are a great addition to a home. I would love to have one. I really don't see them alot on the newer homes going up in my area.

Comment

sunroom

We built a roof over are concrete patio last year. And now we are planning on making it into a sunroom. I can't wait I think it will be a great place to sit and relax.

Comment

The furniture in the sunroom will tend to wear away faster than those in the shade so you should use some covers if you want them to last longer. Rotating the furnitures might also do the trick.

Comment

Now, you can get the glass with sort of a sun screen protection to it. Not tinted but sorts out the rays. It not only helps with the sun but helps keep the room warmer in winter. I lived in one house where the sunroom was actually the dining room. A bit cold in winter but it was great.

Comment

Working...
              X