Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i find genuine real Estate agent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i find genuine real Estate agent

How can i find genuine real Estate agent in Mumbai India i am so confused guys can you let me know
    hindustan property - home for sale in mumbai

Re: How can i find genuine real Estate agent

You have to trust your instincts. Find someone who will educate you without seeming condescending, actually knows the areas of interest either from living or playing in that area and lastly, that you can get along with. You will spend a considerable amount of time with a purchase, less with a rental, but either way, if you can't have knowledge and enjoy yourself, it will be even more stressful than the pace of the market here itself is.

Comment

Re: How can i find genuine real Estate agent

Thanks for the information but i have quest one more how can i trust blindly i think i have to research
      hindustan property - home for sale in mumbai

Comment

Working...
      X