Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negotiating estate agent fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negotiating estate agent fees

I have my house on sale with 2 agents, one is charging less than 1% and the other 2%. As luck would have it the more expensive one does a much better job and is referring twice as many viewers. As u can imagine I would rather sell via the cheaper one.

From outset I was looking for 250k if selling via cheaper agent or 255 if selling via the expensive one in order to offset higher fee. However, I have had an offer of 250 on my house Via that 2% agent and the buyer is unwilling to go any higher. Whilst I have signed the estate agent agreement what grounds do I have to renegotiate the fee lower if I was to accept the offer at 250? How do I best approach this?

Re: Negotiating estate agent fees

I guess you got what you were looking for and pay off the effort of the agent who managed to find someone according to your needs.
    apartments for rent in abu dhabi
    2 bedroom apartments in abu dhabi

Comment

Working...
    X