Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which estate agent should I offer through?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which estate agent should I offer through?

About 6 months ago an estate agent showed us a property on an early viewing that they were in negotiations to take on. Nothing came of it as we found another house. However our purchase fell through and we are now looking again. This property is still on the market, however not with the estate agent that first showed us, the people selling decided to use a different estate agent an never had a contract with them at all. We'd now like to offer on this property but don't know who to operate through. The problem is that both estate agents in the mix know us well as one is selling our house and the other was working for the vendors of the house we were buying that fell through.

Legally I don't know where we stand and how we are to proceed. Any advice greatly received. Thanks in advance.
Working...
X