Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What estate agents should tell you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What estate agents should tell you!

Hi,
    Me and my girlfriend were going through the process of buying a home, we viewed it multiple times before and after our offer got accepted, unfortunately our solicitor came back and told us the house had been underpinned,

Should the agent be telling us while viewing the property? we are 1st time buyers and we didn't know what under pinning even was until we looked it up.

we have recently retracted our offer and walked away but still finding it it strange why the agent didn't inform us?

any feedback would be great

Re: What estate agents should tell you!

Hi Jamie,

Its possible that the estate agents werent aware of this so may not be their fault.

Although there are some shady estate agents that will sell a property for cash as there is no requirement to do a survey unless the buyer pays for one

Regards

Ged
    http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Premier Expat Mortgages View Post
      Hi Jamie,

Its possible that the estate agents werent aware of this so may not be their fault.

Although there are some shady estate agents that will sell a property for cash as there is no requirement to do a survey unless the buyer pays for one

Regards

Ged
      You've explained very Circumstantially i am looking forward the same
      hindustan property - home for sale in mumbai

Comment

Hy Jim, Check online estate agents tips.
        Lettings Agents Edinburgh - Property Management Services

Comment

Working...
        X