Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birmingham Estate Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham Estate Agents

I am looking to move into the city center as i have just got a new job (YIPEE ) but i need to find a decent place to rent/buy. I need it to be in the city center and need an estate agent who is based in the city center too so that i can visit (i dont have a car so cant travel far).

Has anyone got any recommendation's of an estate agent based in Birmingham?

Re: Birmingham Estate Agents

Sophie,

I would suggest you look on rightmove.

Click the agents tab - you can then search using distance from a specified postcode etc.
    Harvey Dean Estate Agents
    65 Rochdale Road
    Bury
    BL9 7AX

www.harveydean.co.uk

Comment

Re: Birmingham Estate Agents

Except for possibly completing the paperwork, you often do not need to visit the Estate Agent in person. You call about a property you find (for example on RightMove or simply looking at the agent board or adverts in the local rag) and then give them a call and arrange to met them at the property.

So long as the flat is convenient for you - it doesn't matter if the agent has to travel a couple of miles to reach you does it?

Find the property you WANT - and let them do the leg work to come and visit you at the property to show you around. If you decide to take it, you can give them your details, sign paperwork at the time - or they can send it to you by post.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are after
      QuickToSell - Online property listing service

Comment

Working...
      X