Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst estate agent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst estate agent

I have had lots of dealings with Estate Agents during my adult life, but none have been as bad as Pattinson (Wallsend). Nothing followed smoothly from making an appointment to view a property through to acceptance of an offer. To cut a long story short, within a very short time – a matter of days – I was left with the impression that Pattinson were utterly incompetent. I loved the property I was trying to buy, but felt the best option was to walk away form the purchase. I let Pattinson know what I thought of them, and they did address my concerns, but in a very nonconstructive back-covering way, however focusing on the gist of this communication really sums up the company. I didn't get a call back to confirm a viewing appointment because the person who made this promise had to go to a meeting. They didn't have keys to access the garden and out buildings at my visit, but this was the seller’s fault. The delay in accepting my offer was the vendor’s solicitor’s fault, and so on. Sadly things didn't end there, and the person I had been dealing with felt it necessary to have the last word and challenge my feelings of dissatisfaction! So I got a really poor service and some harassment thrown in for good measure. At the end of the day, all I can do is vow never to use Pattinson again, and share my disgust on sites like this.
Working...
X