Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Portal Research

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Portal Research

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions within the forum, essentially I am a student studying Computing at Manchester Metropolitan University.

1. I am currently doing some research on 'Property Portals' such as Rightmove and Zoopla. I am trying to find out what tools they currently offer you as an estate agent to help you list properties, value properties and also what other statistics they provide.

I would also like your opinion on the following case study question, I have been set. 'What online and offline tools could be provided to make selling property via property portals easy and helpful for everyday agent life?"

I have only just started this project, but some of my ideas include;
    > Numbers of views on each property Ad
    > Numbers of people with the property in favourites
    > Help valuing properties. But how would they do this?
    > The area in which the people looking at the property are from

Anymore ideas would be helpful?

2. And my finally question is, having used property portals on a daily basis do you feel the filters and search options offered are good or could more filters and search options be offered to those searching for property?

I would appreciate any ideas again.

Thanks for reading my post and I hope someone can help me.
Working...
X