Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sales & Letting Start-up CF district

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales & Letting Start-up CF district

Dear friends,

Firstly thank you for reading this thread. In brief, I'm looking to start a sales & letting agency in the 'CF' postcode district. A little about myself, I'm an independent mortgage advisor and have been for 12 years, I hope this will be a big plus for a new agency. During this time I've supported several estate agencies as well as building up a client base nationally. For the last 12 months I've been working in an agency that deals is sales and lettings. For the last 6 months I have been researching my local market and within my selected postcode district there is only one agent. This agent only has a market share of 28%. The other market share is handled by 3/4 other agents in a neighbouring postcode district. To cut a long story short, my research leads me to believe there is room for a new agency with a fresh and modern outlook.

I've studied both technical awards for lettings and sales and have passed both of them. Premises have been identified and good rent free period hs been negotiated. The premises is in a precinct of shops two doors away from my competitor. Good move or bad move being so close to a competitor? My feeling is its a good move? Thoughts appreciated. I was also considering seeking a business partner?

I was also hoping to gather any feedback in respect of marketing and launch, the best way t get those phones ringing.

Sorry to waffle guys just thought I'd get the ball rolling.

Re: Sales & Letting Start-up CF district

Hi Dylan,

I may be able to help out a little - I've sent you a private message if you want to contact me.

Regards

www.thomasdobner.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X