Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Advertising and sales tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Advertising and sales tactics

Hi Guys

I am experimenting selling property online via a few online agents. I am ultimately going to set up my own online agency and I wondered which websites people would recommend that I use to sell property through.

I am going to use rightmove and find a property. This is going to cost me around £800pcm. Can anyone recommend any others that they find very useful as most of my findings are that these are the top two.

I have also been advertising property through other agents at offers over and above when they are priced cheaply to start off with. Has any had experience with this ? Do you think it prompts people to see that its cheap and offer over or do people always want something off so the phone doesnt ring ??

Re: Online Advertising and sales tactics

Hi

I am director of an on-line Estate Agents we launched in February this year, regards internet portals you have to be on Rightmove as all vendors recognize this portal but as for Findaproperty and Zoopla not had much in the way of business from either of them.

My advice would be just go for the basic packages if you our going on the sites and see how the business goes.

Kind regards Ray

Comment

Re: Online Advertising and sales tactics

Thanks Ray. So would you suggest just Rightmove to start off with ?

Comment

Working...
      X