Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAEA - Training Material??? Tips on start up!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAEA - Training Material??? Tips on start up!!

Hi Guys

Im new to this forum but have been working in property for the last 9 years. Ive decided to diversify and start up an online agency.

Questions

1, Does anyone know where I can buy the training textbook for the Level 3 NAEA exam ? Im not in a hurry to go and pay full price direct from MOL.

2, As SEO is going to have to come later on down the line due to cost apart from the list below can anyone else advise me on how to get the phone ringing for valuations.

Ideas

Leaflets
    Rightmove
    News Paper adds
    Radio Ads

I am also going to be a national agent so is it best to start in the location I live in and take it from there ?

Appreciate any comments and advice people can give me.

Re: NAEA - Training Material??? Tips on start up!!

Originally posted by cheekychapo View Post
    I am also going to be a national agent so is it best to start in the location I live in and take it from there ?
    That sounds like a sensible plan.

Comment

Working...
    X