Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming An Estate / Letting Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming An Estate / Letting Agent

Hi,

I have decided i would like to start my own Estate Agency I dont have a lot of experience but I am willing to learn and pick up a lot of things quickly. There are alot of packages out there has anyone purchased any of these? southcourt? Any help would be great.

Thank You

Re: Becoming An Estate / Letting Agent

Southcourt is good
    Good Luck, there is a heck of a lot to it. Southcourt is the best price to receive a guide to show exactly what is involved
    Jackie

Comment

You should firstly work with any real estate agency first before starting yours to get the knowledge and experience about this industry. Apart from this you can start yours with the help of a persons who knows well about this industry and whom you can trust. Gud luck for the future.

Comment

I completely agree with Harrisk - it is a really good idea to first get the experience of working for a company and see exactly how things are done.

Work out what they do well, what they do badly - and then do it better yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X