Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting into Estate Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting into Estate Agency

Hi there, just here to get a few opinions really, I'm 18 and Went to college for 2 years to learn Plumbing but wasn't really my thing and now do Windows, doors and Conservatories, but ever since I left school iv always been interested in becoming an Estate Agent, the thing is I know nothing about it except the basics, and keep hearing mixed reviews about it.

Would an Estate Agents even consider having me with no knowledge about the industry, but the big question is, is it really worth it?

Thanks Joe.

Re: Getting into Estate Agency

Hi Joe
    must seem like a life time since you posted this, if you have an interest in property, a willingness to learn and be the junior for a while, are good with people and have a good telephone manner.... why not? Its a people/service driven business, so if you can prove you have all of the above skills and are organised... go and talk to a few and get some advice... I have a property company and people with the above abilities would always get my time at least
    Jackie

Comment

Re: Getting into Estate Agency

Thanks for the reply Jackie.

Comment

Working...
      X