Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best software?

Hi All,

I am looking for some new agency software, and thought I would get a grasp of what others are doing.

I am looking for a system that is easy to use and ideally web based. I keep a large paper file of all Touts at any one point, and so far haven't really seen any software that caters for Touts as well as a paper based system.

What are you all doing in terms of your software? Does your software make storing and chasing touts easier, or should I go for a good agency software and keep the paper system?

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Re: The best software?

I have seen a system that rates touts on a hot, warm, and cold system. You basically rate the tout on a score of 1-100, and the program places it automatically based on last time they were contacted, how intrested they are etc etc

Comment

Thanks
      Do you know what it is called?

Comment

Nope but I will look into it for you and have an answer soon

It's very effective.

Comment

That would be great thanks!

I have looked all over the web and there is nothing, was it long ago that you used the software? Was it uk based?

Comment

It was UK Based yes, Romans Estate agents use it - my friend told me about it, and he said it works wonders

Comment

I haven't heard of Romans but sounds ideal!

If you could find out the name that would be great!

Thank you for all your help

Comment

Hi Lisn3y

I currently use Gnomen software and its brilliant easy to use and web based I can run my office of my phone if needed.

020 8123 3530

Need anything else drop us an email.

Kind regards Ray

Comment

Working...
                X