Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software

Evening All,

I am in the process of starting up an estate agency. The one inexperience I have is software to record applicant details, offers ect.

I have worked for a large national chain my whole career and of course they have there own bespoke system.

Could anyone enlight me with a suggestion of a program that they feel would meet our needs?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Regards

SA

Re: Software

I have used lots of different systems and some are quite expensive. We are now using Domus as it is a good price. It isn't overly fancy but does what we need and it can do lettings as well. the most important thing for us is it is online so it can be used from anywhere. It also uploads to all the major portals.
    By the way how brave are you to be setting up in the current market. Hope it works out.

Comment

Re: Software

Mental springs to mind. I will keep you updated on how we go. Thanks for your reply, really is very much appreciated!

Regards

SA

Comment

Working...
      X