Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contract (template) between Seller and Estate Agent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract (template) between Seller and Estate Agent

Hi guys,

does anyone know where I can get a template of the contract between EA and seller?

Secondly, If anyone who used to work or is currently employed as an agent I would really like to pick your brain on a few things.

If you're unemployed atm, there could be a job in it for you.

Thanks.

Re: Contract (template) between Seller and Estate Agent

I think the National Association had one but you would have to be a member to access it. Failing that try and get one from another agent - quite difficult that one. Or maybe someone you know has sold a house and they have a copy of their contract still.

Comment

Hi there.I am considering setting up an online residential sales portal in my area (Manchester outskirts).The main driver for me (apart from being my own boss, etc) is that I simply feel I can offer a better service than the established businesses here.I have experience of the london market as a buyer/seller and was shocked at just how little agents around here appear to do for their clients.This would be the first business I have set up but it is something I am passionate about.Honesty and integrity are paramount to me too.I would not be looking to open a shop, just to run the whole thing online from home and pass the savings onto my clients in the form of lower commissions.Do you have any tips or suggestions about how to proceed.I am putting together a business plan in my head regarding advertising/website/setting up a company/prof indemnity, etc.I am a law graduate so am not phased by regulatory speak etc (what there is of it) but would really appreciate some advice in pulling the whole thing together (and whether you think I am nuts to even consider it!!!).Thanks
      Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by Mindingmyownbusiness View Post
        Hi there.I am considering setting up an online residential sales portal in my area (Manchester outskirts).The main driver for me (apart from being my own boss, etc) is that I simply feel I can offer a better service than the established businesses here. I have experience of the london market as a buyer/seller and was shocked at just how little agents around here appear to do for their clients.
        OK, what would you do that the others in the area don't ?

This would be the first business I have set up but it is something I am passionate about. Honesty and integrity are paramount to me too. I would not be looking to open a shop, just to run the whole thing online from home and pass the savings onto my clients in the form of lower commissions.
        So how would you drive people to your portal in preference to Rightmove, Findaproperty etc.?

Do you have any tips or suggestions about how to proceed. I am putting together a business plan in my head regarding advertising/website/setting up a company/prof indemnity, etc. I am a law graduate so am not phased by regulatory speak etc (what there is of it) but would really appreciate some advice in pulling the whole thing together (and whether you think I am nuts to even consider it!!!)
        I'd suggest first of all that you might be 'fazed' by it, not 'phased' .....

In a climate where established agencies have been closing down over the last few years, what, apart from offering a low commission, would you offer?

Comment

Working...
        X