Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rightmove or Zoopla or Findaproperty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rightmove or Zoopla or Findaproperty

I was wondering how many agents out there have stopped using Rightmove and are now using Findaproperty or Zoopla as an alternative and if so what have been the results? I am interested as Rightmove, as you all know, are ridiculously expensive and I would like to use ONE of the others to keep costs down in these difficult times...

Re: Rightmove or Zoopla or Findaproperty

A record-breaking month of traffic in January has moved Rightmove up to become the eighth busiest website for UK users.

Rightmove ended the month sandwiched between Microsoft MSN in seventh place and the BBC News in ninth in terms of share of web pages viewed by UK users, according to independent data compiled by Experian Hitwise.

In top place is Facebook, followed by Google, eBay, YouTube, Yahoo and Amazon.

In January 2010 Rightmove came 15th in the league of most visited websites.This year’s league table places Rightmove (15th) significantly above the other main UK property portals, well ahead of Zoopla (98th), FindaProperty (125th), and Primelocation (193rd).

ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTY on Rightmove FOR SALE/RENT/ FOR ONLY £39.00 +VAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Homebuyer View Post

ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTY on Rightmove FOR SALE/RENT/ FOR ONLY £39.00 +VAT.
      I believe agents are charged a monthly fee depending on the amount of properties they are likely to advertise. Trouble is that fee varies hugely even in the same areas. I was never offered the opportunity to market an individual property at that price (per month I presume) so where does the £39 come from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Homebuyer View Post
        A record-breaking month of traffic in January has moved Rightmove up to become the eighth busiest website for UK users.

Rightmove ended the month sandwiched between Microsoft MSN in seventh place and the BBC News in ninth in terms of share of web pages viewed by UK users, according to independent data compiled by Experian Hitwise.

In top place is Facebook, followed by Google, eBay, YouTube, Yahoo and Amazon.

In January 2010 Rightmove came 15th in the league of most visited websites.This year’s league table places Rightmove (15th) significantly above the other main UK property portals, well ahead of Zoopla (98th), FindaProperty (125th), and Primelocation (193rd).
        Trouble is, there's a difference between having a well-trafficed website, and one making lots of sales.

I suspect a great many people are using it to see how their own property compares to nearby ones, with all the various reports of property prices falling.

Comment

Originally posted by latesthomes
          Why does it have to be Righmove, Zoopla or Findaproperty? Why not Latest Homes which is an great property search engine with LOADS of properties!
          Maybe because we don't all live in Sussex !

Comment

Working...
          X