Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A site that shows..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A site that shows..

Do any of you know of a site that shows like the top estate agents for your area? I want to look online for a good one but I want to be able to read feedback etc.. from others who have used them.

Can be tricky - depends on what area - I know we've published something for buying property in the Highlands of Scotland - but it did help that I'd been personally looking at the market for some time.

Comment

I have never heard of a site like that. But it would be nice if their is one to see how the agents are rated within a particular area.

Comment

Although it seems like a good idea, Im not sure if it will be any good. Everybody's experiance of agents is different. If you have a quick smooth sale then your opinion of them should be good, where as if you have a long drawn out sale, then most people will say bad agent. It is very easy to blame the agent for everything, when often things are out of their control. I would like agents to be far more open with their clients, I am going through the sale/buy process at the moment, and choose an agent after speaking to them in the office, but before I registared with them and had a couple of viewings with them. This shows you how they would conduct a viewing on your house, and if you do this before then they are relaxed. I then went in to the office and made them fully aware that I did not want all the bull...t they usually give.
        Its rare that somebody says they had a great agent

Comment

I would have thought Rightmove or findaproperty would give you details on the top agencies? or at least the top properties in that area.

D.

Comment

Talking to the local agents is the best way to get feedback on how good they are! I wouldnt recommend taking any bit of notice estate agents awards as most of them have been paid for! Estate Agents have to register for awards and pay to be considered eg, Daily Mail Estate Agent of the Year Award.

Make sure that they are members of the NAEA and if not ask why?

We offer estate agency instruction in Sussex and London for a small fee. Check out our website.

Good luck.

Bonetti Property Development Consultants.
            Regards

bonettipropertyconsultants.co.uk

Comment

I think most sites just advertise estate agents (to help pay their fees), it's hard to find one that compares their services

Comment

Google will help you, type in the agency you're looking at using and look for client testimonials!

Comment

I was just about to put a site online just for this then did a quick search

www allagents co uk

put a dot in the spaces, its not my site!

Comment

Working...
                  X