Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good word to say on an agency for once.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good word to say on an agency for once.

Hi, this is my first post on here and thought i would make it a good one.

After seeing only threads on here about agents who offer bad service i thought i would share my great experiance.

I recently sold my house (I live in Basingstoke, Hampshire) I used a new agent on the scene here called Compass Property. There independant and are based in serviced offices which i thought odd but as they put it 'they keep their costs down to keep there clients costs down'. I had bad experiances with agents before and thought this was going to be a gamble but i was pleasently surprised.

These guys done everything they said they would and sparing the details was alot, there service was excellent, if anything worryingly good. they took care of literally everything and made it stress free for my family and best of all for none of the price.

I guess im trying to say i would recommend them to anyone and that there not all bad, completely changed my opinion.

Out of interest does anyone on here live in Basingstoke?

Regards

Neil

Re: A good word to say on an agency for once.

Nice to see someone take the effort to commend an estate agent - afterall estate agents are just middlemen trying to make the process of moving house easier.

Comment

Yes,

It is nice to see that there are some estate agents who are reliable. I suppose like everything else in life, there's good and bad with estate agents as well, and it's not fair to tar everyone with the same brush

Comment

I agree it's nice for someone to take the time to comment on something positive, far to many people will only take the time to complain about negatives! Thank you

Comment

That's great to hear, all Estate Agents are not just greedy and selfish, a lot really do care.
          Looking for a large mortgage?

Comment

Working...
          X