Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone tried Video to market their property?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone tried Video to market their property?

I was thinking about signing up for this video marketing service I found earlier - but before I do I would like to ask if anyone has had any good results using video to market their property?

what do you guys think?

Re: has anyone tried Video to market their property?

Originally posted by eastone View Post
    I was thinking about signing up for this video marketing service I found earlier - but before I do I would like to ask if anyone has had any good results using video to market their property?

what do you guys think?
    As an agent I have always been wary about videos. I have used them but I wouldn't say it was the reason a property sold. Most of the ones I have seen are for top end properties and they had loads of hits, but mainly from people wanting to criticise the interior decor ! My theory is if a prospective viewer looks at a video they think they have seen it all and will decide on that alone. It does cut out time wasters but only by actually going to see a property internally will you get a real feel for it.

Photos and schedules should give a taste of what the property is and be designed to encourage people to view

Comment

Buyers seem to like them, and they dont even have to be that special. you watch the BBC's topgear for car reviews so why not for something much more expensive? There is one on youtube that I like, just type in Saltdean Property and its the first one on the list.
      Callaways Estate and Letting Agents Brighton and Hove
      Please Follow me on Twitter HERE

Comment

I view it simply as another marketing tool within my kit, don't look for it to replace something or be better than another, it is just another way of displaying a property to potential puchasers.

The big questions for individuals are:
        1. Can I produce a decent (not necessarily brilliant) video
        2. Where can I put it
        3. How many people would it be exposed to
        It you can answer these questions and still think it worth doing then why not.
        Also why use expensive video sites, Youtube is free - experiment at low cost
        George F White
        Chartered Surveyors with offices across Northumberland, County Durham and Yorkshire
        http://www.georgefwhite.co.uk

Comment

Video Marketing would help a lot in marketing your property. A promotional video would work when done right. It should capture interest and immediate impact to your target audience.

Comment

I find videos work well, and it doesn't have to take up a huge amount of time to create them

Comment

Working...
            X