Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your christmas plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your christmas plans?

What are your christmas plans?

Do you think lockdown will be stopped before Christmas? I'm always looking forward to this day. For me, it's a family holiday. I buy gifts and food with my family to my parents ....

I'm shocked by what's going on in the country. We've got a lockdown!!!! Usually before Christmas is always beautiful on the streets, there are many Christmas fairs. What now? How to prepare for Christmas?

Comment

Christmas is coming, and England has already faced a second national blockade. How long will it last? The answer to this question we will be able to find out only in when it is over. Experts' forecasts are not optimistic. But Christmas is ahead and I am preparing for this holiday. I look forward to meeting my parents, sister and friends. And I've already found on Juliet's Lover stunning jewelry With Membership Plans https://julietslover.co.uk/membership-plans/ from Juliet's Lover, you can buy what you like at an affordable price.

Comment

Working...
      X